Tech World Congress (aka India Technology Week) is now growing into a platform, where events will be held at a higher frequency–than the earlier monthly pace. Some will be expos, some conferences, some workshops and some round-table events.
Because–there are a lot of topics, technologies and business issues that need discussion, debate — before any of us can make an Informed Decision.
Through this post, we intend to share a of topics identified, and through your comments and feedback–we hope to further enlarge this list.
CUTTING EDGE TECH
* Edge Computing & AI
* Quantum Computing
* 3D Electronics (replacing PCBs)
* Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
* GAN, SiC and Other Innovations @ Power Electronics
* Wi-Fi 6
* Universal Charging & Wireless Charging
* Interactive Devices (Hear & Speak)
TECH FOR R&D
* Developing IoT solutions
* Developing EV solutions
* Developing Drones & UAVs
* Designing Power-efficient Electronics (Components, Chips & Modules)
* Designing & Testing Chips (Simulation to Proto)
* Open Source Electronics
* Dev Boards for Rapid Prototyping
* Enclosure & Mold Designing
* Rapid Prototyping Equipment & Solutions
* 3D Printing
* Chemicals & Adhesives
APPLICATIONS & BUSINESSES
* Electronics Manufacturing Equipment & Tools
* Drones & UAVs
* SoCs & ASICs for IoT Applications
* Testing & Certification of Products
* safetyTECH (Tech fights diseases)
* smartMANUFACTURING (Industry 4.0/IIoT)
SEEK YOUR SUPPORT
* If there’s an important topic we’ve missed, please share the same as a comment below.
* If you want to nominate yourself or someone else as a potential expert who can share her/his knowledge via ITW platform, please click here to register.
* We’ve published an FAQ for experts wanting to share their knowledge via our events: here.